Thursday, June 10, 2010

Are we going for a holiday?

My relatives have the plan to go on holiday and it is a group of people. I am happy to see that I am going along but I hope there are no changes at all. I also ask dad to go along as he heard the conversation of going for holiday. But it seems he needs be back home the next day, that is kind of difficult because nobody is going the same way, those people that going same way the car is full.

We are still in the mist of planning, wish us luck. Everyone needs a good rest, good to know some relatives are pregnant too. Go as family is fun, it is first time going with big family. So now you know how important it is to have the car to travel from one place to another.

2 comments:

Petula said...

Have fun! I need a break as well.

Sherry said...

thank you Petula, but not sure yet as plan not confirmed.

Popular Posts