If you like to know about ALCE NERO organic mixed berries jam, click on the link to view it.
Mixed Berries Jam Muffins
Ingredients: make 14-15
A: 80g caster sugar, ¼ tsps salt, 200g plain flour
(sifted), 1 tsp baking powder
B:100 ml plain yoghurt, 2 large eggs,1 tsp vanilla
extract, 150g butter(melted)
15 tbsps ALCE NERO organic mixed berries jam
For the coating
150g caster sugar [optional], 15 pcs Muffin mold and liners
1. Heat the oven to 180℃.
2. Put A ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients and melted butter into the dry ingredients and fold until mixed well.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin hole. Add 1 tbsp of ALCE NERO jam into the centre of each and then cover with batter.
5. Place the muffins into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before removing and rolling in the caster sugar [optional].
Peach Mousse Dessert
½ tsp gelatin
2 tbsp water
70g whipped cream
4 tbsp Alce Nero Organic Peach Jam
Soak gelatin in water in a bowl for half an hour.
Cook over bain-marie with medium heat till gelatin fully dissolves.
Add in cream and peach jam, mix well.
Pour into a desire dish.
Put inside a fridge till set.
Classic sponge cake with jam
1 round sponge cake (8’)
100ml whipping cream
125g strawberry jam
1tbsp icing sugar, for dusting
Cut in two sponge cake.
Whip the cream to soft peaks
Spread the bottom half of the sponge cake with the cream in an even layer
Spread the jam evenly and carefully on top of the cream
Sandwich the cake using the other half of the cake and transfer it carefully to a serving plate
Dust with the icing sugar and serve.
PSLove feminine healthcare products
3 days ago