Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Heading to beach this weekend

Today I went to Sunway Pyramid and I bought a set of beach toys for my boys, yeah I hope they gonna have fun playing at the beach this weekend. Well it is just a plan to beach this weekend, we still need to see the weather we can go or not, if it rains I guess we just gonna stay home for sure.

It has been rainy day, I have not go for exercise or evening walk at all due to the rain. I see some people bring their umbrella to go for a walk. I didn't do that, one auntie told me that she will bring umbrella to go walk and feed the stray cats in the playground.

The auntie has got pets at home, yeah both cats and dogs. I am not sure how many of them, she told me she cannot go vacation because she has to take care of her pets.

No comments:

Popular Posts