Friday, April 19, 2013

Adventure for mother & son

It is a fun day out, I waited son to finish his school then bring him for lunch. I bought lunch back for sister-in-law as home has no water since last night. Back home bathed him and I changed before heading out again.

From Taman Jaya LRT I bought two tickets for son and me, RM7.90 for two pax. It is only one way, I bought the ticket until LRT Seri Petaling, we need to change LRT at Masjid Jamek. No kidding from there only take LRT to Seri Petaling then asked a cab to go Jalan Jalil Perkasa 14. It is sad to say the taxi driver is not very friendly, he refused to wait for us and told us to go nearest bus stop for another taxi. The weather is bad, it was raining when we reached and worst heavy rain when out of the office.

I tried to stop a few taxi but sad to say they refused to take passenger in heavy rain. There is reason for it, I asked a taxi driver he says they do not want to wet their inside car. They don't like people with umbrella during heavy rain, it is worst for them and they rather not having passenger during these period!

Lucky us, the rain stopped when I stop a taxi. Taxi ride to LRT station RM4 one way. From LRT Station to the Esplanad Arcade it is RM4.

No comments:

Popular Posts