Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spending is so easy, what about LOVE?

I can tell you that spending is so much easier than saving. I am not lying to you because I am one of the spender. I spending more than I save and this is the truth.

Some people are lucky to have their folks to back up them. I can tell you that they are having a good life, it is important that they appreciate for what they have right now.

One of my friends are complaining about her parents family business. She is helping them out but her bro is not interested at all. I think they have pampered him too much. She given him the freedom to use the handphone and the bill mounted over $1K each month. No doubt he is having many girlfriends, I am just thinking they are really in love with him or his money.

No comments:

Popular Posts