Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year

I got to know my classmate is going to Malacca this Chinese New Year. She has been dating steady for a few months now, both of them have met each other parents. He is the oldest among three siblings. I am glad she find someone she loves and I hope they get married soon so they can start a family.

He helped her to paint her brothers' room. I am sure he will help again when they are moving in new home. Tambun, Perak is where her brother bought a double storey house. The house cost MYR$160,000 two years ago. Now I am sure the price is even more!

I miss her so much as we have not seen each other for more than five years! We still keep in touch using sms.

I am here to wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day! The day where first day of Chinese New Year. Temple Tian Hou Kong is open for marriage registration on that day! They never open on Sunday and it is so special for loving couples.

No comments:

Popular Posts