Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shopping for big size clothing

I love shopping for bigger size clothing as I am one of them.

So I am looking at them now and I thinking which is suitable for me.

I think red and black are suitable for all colour clothes.


JSB707
Bolero Cardigan
SIZE : Free : UK10 to UK22 / M to 5XL
Measurements : Bust - Max 46inches, Waist - Max 44inches, Hips - Max 50inches, Length - 32inches
Material : Good quality knit cotton, same cutting and ultra stretchy material as front tie cardigan, will not look sheer when maximum stretched, superb material indeed
RM30
Colours :
Ebony Black - ALL SOLD OUT
Chilli Red - ALL SOLD OUT
Dark Purple - ALL SOLD OUT
Candy Pink - ALL SOLD OUT

Restocked 10.12.09!!!
Ebony black - ALL SOLD OUT
Chilli red - ALL SOLD OUT
Dark purple - Available
Candy Pink - ALL SOLD OUT
Dark Grey - Available
New!!! Snow White - ALL SOLD OUT
Restocked 21.01.2010!!!
Ebony black - Available
Coffee Brown - Available
Chilli Red - Available
Snow white - Available
Candy Pink - Available

No comments:

Popular Posts