Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yellow ducky towel for my boys!

Yeah you are looking at my boy, I have got this free from the milk powder I purchased. Yeah loving this towel it is suitable for my youngest boy of course. My boy couldn't resist wants to play with the towel. I love this towel so much, it is cute!

This school holiday I have got plan to bring my boys to water park, don't ask me where as I don't have plan on which water park yet. I cannot afford to go Legoland because I am stay at home mom without income. Waterpark would be cheaper compare to Legoland theme park in JB.

I checked online and saw there's waterpark in Selangor, I am sure my baby will be active playing with water. I am saying that I am have plan to go waterpark but I am not sure if it going to succeed so we'll see then.

Last night there's rain and the cute ducky towel used to put on my baby!

No comments:

Popular Posts