Friday, October 5, 2012

I want to be a Media blogger

Well i dont know what it needs to be media blogger, i have seen friends being media bloggers. Being a mommy of two boys aged six year old and sixtheen months old, i deserve space for myself. I mean pamper myself and go on doing things i love like blogging.

I love to travel and there is opportunity to go but i fear i need to go alone. Places where i have not been to for such long time. Central Market in Kuala Lumpur i have not been there for many years. The only for me reach there using KTM then LRT, yeah need change LRT too as need to head to KL sentral first.

My friend ask me to go klcc, same as i mentioned earlier need KTM and LRT from my place. Oh well we will see if i have chance to be media blogger.

I am not sure if this month we are going back dear home town.

No comments:

Popular Posts