Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Travel with kids

I need to prepare on snacks and tibits for my kids if I need to bring them for travel. This weekend we are heading to Zoo and my son very excited because his birthday we promised to bring him go but his little brother was sick so we didn't go.

Now we have chance to go and he's going to be excited about it. I told him, he needs to do well in Spelling because the Chinese Language has the zoo words. But it seems he still didn't write correctly! Anyway I didn't blame him, he must have hard time to remember the strokes for spelling.

Travel with kids not just about snacks but also bring along toys if you can! Talking of travel don't forget to stock up your sunscreen, I did that's why I am having a red handbag organizer giveaway. Click on the link to find out.

No comments:

Popular Posts