Tuesday, November 3, 2009

She won Revlon Matte


My friend told me that she won seven prizes so far in this year. It is offline contest that she won, she loves taking part in contests and she always win. She is taking care of her baby girl at home.

I knew that she won because I saw her names on the magazines which I purchase. Her hubby is working at Pandan Indah that is far away from home. She is not saying much about what her hubby is working as. I think most of my friends do not like to tell other about their life.

She shares her prizes with her family members. She told me her father-in-law wants to renovate her home but there is no renovation yet. I bring my other friend to her place as my friends wants to get hair cut.

My friend is good in makeup and hair cut.

No comments:

Popular Posts